WHAT – an afternoon scavenger hunt requiring a vehicle and smartphone or tablet.
WHEN – Saturday, July 22nd. Team sign-in at noon – 1pm race start. A 2-3 hour event.
WHERE – Good News Project 1106 5th St Wausau
COST – $75 per team ($60 if registered by July 6)
WHY – all proceeds benefit Good News Project and their mission; Fulfilling needs at home and abroad through meaningful service opportunities.
WHO – A team of four (or more) looking for adventure. Families, friends, co-workers. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. All participants will be asked to sign a release waiver. If under 18, a parent or legal guardian must complete (available here).
Overview – Your team will travel to locations in the Wausau Metro area, collecting points towards winning great prizes at the end of your journey. A clue to your first stop will be provided with your path earned along the way. Use your cunning to solve the clues. Discover ways to earn bonus points along the way. Facebook access will be essential to document your travels and successes so make sure you have a smart phone handy.
What you will need for registration;
- Your team name,
- A team captain, providing a phone number and email address.
- 3+ team member names (if unavailable right away, deadline for your list of participants will be July 6)
- T-shirt sizes for all 4 team members (T-shirts can only be guaranteed if registered July 6th.)
- Payment – Team fee is $75.00 (early bird discount available). Two ways to apply;
- Register online and pay online
- Print the application and
- register in person at Good News Project (M-F 9am-5pm) or Verve Salon Spa (905 Second St – open M-Sat including some evenings), or
- register through the mail with your application accompanied a personal check made out to Good News Project 1106 Fifth St Wausau WI 54403. (Not responsible for delays due to USPS)